ANDY G. RONAN
Andy concentrates his practice on the representation of both homeowners
associations and single family homeowners in pursuing construction defect claims.
Prior to attending law school, Andy worked for multiple general contractors
in the construction industry. He has experience in the areas of field
supervision, scheduling, estimating, pre-construction services, and business
development. Andy has worked in various capacities on projects ranging
from $5,000 to over $100M.
During law school, Andy worked as a law clerk at Silldorf Law. Based on
his past experience, he focuses mainly on construction defect litigation
and Association reconstruction projects. Andy brings a unique perspective
to Silldorf Law by his ability to bridge the technical gap between the
various construction and legal elements of a case.
In his free time, Andy enjoys golfing, traveling, and spending time with
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Community Association Law
- J.D., University of San Diego School of law, Concentration in Civil Litigation
B.S. in Construction Management, Arizona State University,
summa cum laude
- All Courts in the State of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- LEED Accredited Professional in New Construction